Ogłoszenie

www.spaceinvasion.info

#1 26-09-2011 20:59:49

.silver.

Raczkujący forumowicz

Punktów :   

los si

Hello,

Thank you for subscribing to the SpaceInvasion newsletter, you all have send your email towards me, RoyalOss, to be kept up to date about the future of SpaceInvasion.
The following is known now:

SpaceInvasion will continue under its new owners: Chupa & G-Byte, both are BigPoint employees which will work on SpaceInvasion in their free time.
To get the game they have made a deal with BigPoint, SpaceInvasion will be moved to the DevLounge of BigPoint and in return BigPoint will continue its advertisement for SpaceInvasion.
To fund the cost of the servers for SpaceInvasion Chupa and G-Byte will introduce premium features which currently are being discussed on the EN/DE forums.
It still will be possible to play for free, but if you choose to you can pay for small advantages.

This is the latest announcemend made:

________
Everything is now confirmed regarding the take over of Spaceinvasion but there still need to be some contracts signed as well as some technical stuff and organisational things to do.
Here is a list of the next steps in the order we now will proceed:

Continue the official overtake of Spaceinvasion (program code & rights)
    Moving the forum and creating a first test version of SI on our new server
    Integration into the Devlounge (Bigpoint portal interface)*
    Creating the new universes ( one German, one English, one global; later a speed universe -- Caution: this may still change!)
    Including the new payment functions**

* Due to the Devlounge is in maintenance the integration of SI is delayed untill mid October.
** The payment features will be build in one after another. We hope that we can offer the assistants from the start.

After a successful launch the bugs will be fixed according to the priority list. Once done we will start to work on the SI2.0 version.
As we have limited resources for the development of Spaceinvasion it may cause delays. We hope that we will find some new developers in the next few weeks.

So the re-launch will probably be on mid October. We have not yet any date for the shutdown of Spaceinvasion from Bigpoint.
_________

Here a short summary of what we know:
- SpaceInvasion will be reachable under the same name and url adresses
- SpaceInvasion will get premium features, but you still can play for free if you want
- SpaceInvasion will be moved to the BigPoint DevLounge somewhere mid October, but the DevLounge is under construction for some time
- Once moved the downtime will be kept as short as possible, also some bugs will be fixed
- The owners will also continue to finish SI2.0 and are planning to add some new features proposed by the community
- There will be a new forum created for SpaceInvasion
- There will be the following universes: DE/EN/INT and in the future aswell a speed universe, but this is still under discussion
- There likely will be a reset, however it is not yet 100% sure, it was also proposed by the public to create 1 universe where all old accounts are placed in, also known as merging all excisting universes

If you got more questions then you can ask them, I will try to answer these

Regards,
RoyalOss

Admin NL uni & EN forum
Assistant Admin INT & EN2
Dedicated SI player

No więc skoro tak sytauacja się przedstawia i wszystkie konta maja byc razem to niech one sa sprawdzane i oszusci ukarani a nie zaczna grac jak gdyby nigdy nic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://images35.fotosik.pl/577/6c61c93780265d18.jpg

#2 26-09-2011 21:16:10

robertblok20

Rutyniarz

Punktów :   

Re: los si

pozostaje tylko jedno jak ktoś grał na UNI PL , GLOBAL , DE i EN które konto przeniosą ??

http://i58.tinypic.com/23rlopc.jpg

Stopka forum

RSS